“INDO ENERGY AIMS TO HELP ASIA MEET ITS FUTURE ENERGY NEEDS RESPONSIBLY BY HELPING TO DEVELOP MORE RENEWABLE AND CLEAN ENERGY PARTICULARLY USING AGRICULTURAL WASTE OILS AND BIOMASS”
The Future Plan
Indo Energy Solutions is the largest exporter of POME in Indonesia commanding over 75% of all exports. Reached 100,000 Mt in 2019
Indo Energy Solutions has emerged as a developer of sustainable feedstocks fully certified by ISCC and INS.
Indo Energy Solutions is in the process of building a complete infrastructure to cover the whole of Indonesia developing best practices in operations and quality controls of POME.
IES has a plan to grow its volumes to reach 300,000 Mt over 5 years
IES seeks to add value to POME by enhancing it’s quality.
IES plans to set up robust systems and controls to enable total compliance with best practices in sustainable developments.
IES, seeks to boost employment among rural communities in Indonesia
POME PRE TREATMENT PLAN
PT Indo Energy Solutions is proposing a strategic project to develop a processing facility to enhance the quality of the POME to be more suitable as a biofuel feedstock aiming bellow considerations:
- To remove the Moisture, insoluble impurities and unsaponifiables
- To minimize the presence of trace elements and other chemical compounds namely Sulphur, Phosporus, Chlorine, Nitrogen, Iron and other heavy metals
- To breakdown the Free fatty acid content to its elemental oils such as Mono, Di and Tri glycerides to enable efficient and fast conversion to biofuels.
- To maintain the POME as a lipid and not change its chemical composition so as to maintains its status as a advanced biofuel feedstock in EU member states.
- To have a processing plant that is efficient and cost effective.
- To have a processing facility that will minimize any carbon emissions and to treat all effluents in a sustainable manner capable of being discharged to the main sewer.
PT I ndo Energy Indonesia has detail supply development plan to be able to cater world market for POME demand.
POME is accepted as an advanced biofuel feedstock for Global biodiesel industry.